– WANTED –
Senior Sports Physiotherapist:
- Are you enthusiastic and passionate about physiotherapy, wellbeing and health? Would the Queenstown lifestyle of skiing, snowboarding, trail running, mountain biking and adventure suit you or are you passionate to live and hike in the lakes and mountains of this rapidly developing community?
- Proactive Physio is a Queenstown based ACC accredited physiotherapy and sports clinic. We focus on prevention, treatment and performance, with a passion for supporting our community and sports events.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable full and part time physiotherapist. The successful applicant will be team focused, with good manual therapy and exercise based rehabilitation skills. VOC rehab experience preferred.
- You must hold NZ Board registration with at least five years experience, a valid work visa and an APC.
- A mentoring programme and ongoing IST is provided with CPD encouraged.
- Excellent starting salary dependent on experience, with the incentive of profit share for long term staff. (Option to be a contractor if preferred).
- To apply for the position please send a cover letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualifications are needed when submitting your CV
- Must have full NZ registration for Massage NZ
- Being available for events on the weekend or hours to massage on a Saturday.
- Lifestyle, skiing, snow boarding, trail running & mountain biking + lots more all on your door step.
- Must have valid working VISA if required.
- Email any questions you have about start dates and accommodation to: email@example.com
- Please send a covering letter & your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an active bunch, making the most of the outdoors and sports on offer in Queenstown. We are open to talking with you about start dates, and accommodation help for the right applicant.
If you are interested in discussing employment opportunities please contact our director Sonya Anderson for a confidential discussion:
Landline: 03 442 7667
Mobile: 021 129 5483
Or email: email@example.com